Himpunan Polimer Indonesia
HPI, Perhimpunan Polimer Indonesia - HPI(Indonesian Polymer Association),adalah organisasi profesi ilmiah untuk bidang POLIMER yang telah berdiri sejak tahun 1992, . Sampai saat ini HPI telah menjangkau sebagian besar wilayah Indonesia melalui cabang-cabangnya di wilayah Indonesia.
The Seminar & Workshop on As a continuant of the previous seminars about Small Angle Scattering (SAS) held on April and Mei 2012, HPI organizes a seminar and workshop on SANS & SAXS (theory, experiment and data analysis) in collaboration with the Center for Technology of Nuclear Industrial Materials – BATAN where the SANS facility located and Research Center for Physics - LIPI, Serpong on 9-11 October 2012.
"Exploring the soft matters at nanometer scale by small angle scattering (Neutron and X-ray)"
- To encourage the scientists, lecturers and researchers including practitioners in Indonesia and the region as well to have a basic knowledge on small-angle scattering technique both in neutron and X-ray in soft matters research (polymers, colloids, liquid crystals, proteins, viruses, etc.)
- To build scientific community and potential users on small-angle scattering (neutron and X-ray) from local and regional scientists for investigating nanostructure of materials.
- To increase the quality of research and development in materials science and biology especially in soft matters using small-angle scattering techniques (neutron and X-ray).
- To promote and then to establish small-angle scattering method, especially neutron with the intension of commencing the neutron scattering facility in Serpong, Indonesia as an excellent nanocenter, based on nuclear sciences in supporting materials science and biology research in national and regional level.
The workshop will provide the basic theory of small-angle scattering technique, instrumentation, samples preparation on polymer, colloid and liquid crystal samples, and to demonstrate the small-angle neutron scattering (SANS) experiments, including data reduction and analysis. Along with SANS data, small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS) data is also presented and provided for comparison results. The SAXS data will be provided by the world-wide SAXS manufacturer in order to promote the SAXS instrument to the scientific communities in Indonesia and the region.
We cordially invites you - on behalf of the Organizing Committee - to attend seminar and workshop on SAS 2012. We believe that your participation will be a great contribution to the success of this event.
VENUE and DATESeminar: Thuesday, 9 October 2012
Research Center for Physics - LIPIGedung 442 Kawasan Puspiptek Serpong, Tangerang 15314, INDONESIA
Workshop: Wednesday-Thursday, 10-11 October 2012
Center for Technology of Nuclear Industrial Materials
National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia (BATAN
Gedung 43 & 40 BATAN Nuclear Site Center
Kawasan Puspiptek Serpong, Tangerang 15314, INDONESIA
REGISTRATION & FEE
Send your data including name, affiliation, email, and phone number by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshop: October 3, 2012 or when the number of participants reached 20 persons in earlier.
- Seminar: October 5, 2012
• for Seminar Only (First day, October 9, 2012)
before October 1, 2012
after October 1, 2012
|International participant||USD 50||USD 100|
|University/Research Institution||IDR 200,000||IDR 300,000|
|Industry||IDR 500,000||IDR 750,000|
|HPI Member & Local Student||IDR 150,000||IDR 250,000|
• Registration fee for Seminar & Workshop (October 9 – 11, 2012)
before October 1, 2012
after October 1, 2012
|International participant||USD 200||USD 250|
|University/Research Institution||IDR 1,000,000||IDR 1,500,000|
|Industry||IDR 1,500,000||IDR 2,000,000|
|HPI Member & Local Student||IDR 750,000||IDR 1,000,000|
For local and international participants, payment can be made through Bank Transfer.
Bank Name : BNI Cabang Perguruan Tinggi Bandung
Account Name : Perhimpunan Polimer Indonesia (HPI)
Account Number : 0211024647
Swift Code : BNINIDJAXXX
Please send a message to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for payment confirmation.
- The registration fee covers refreshments, lunches, seminar kit, certificates, banquet dinner & workshop materials (for workshop participants only).
- Workshop participant is limited for 20 persons.
- IDR (Indonesian Rupiah).
- Dr. Paul Ulrich Pennartz (Rigaku Innovative Technologies, Germany)
- Dr. Supagorn Rugmai (Siam Photon Light Institute, Thailand)
- Dr . Edy Giri Rachman Putra (BATAN, Indonesia)
CONTACTPerhimpunan Polimer Indonesia (HPI)
Dr. Rike Yudianti or Dr. Myrtha Karina
Research Center for Physics
Indonesian Institute of Sciences - LIPI
Jl. Sangkuriang Kompleks LIPI Gedung 60,
Bandung 40135, INDONESIA
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org