- 2nd International Conference on Advanced Material and Practical Nanotechnology -|
Nanotechnology has been internationally believed for being the right solution mankind global problems such as Food, Energy, Water, and Enviroment issues. It is also believed that Nanotechnology can bridge our expectations for achieving many targets which has been stated in Millenium Development Goals (MDGs) and need to be realized by 2015.
Indonesian Society for Nanotechnology has succeed on initiating nanotechnology researchers in order to support nanotechnology development in Indonesia. Considering that, Indonesian Society for Nanotechnology is going to organize one big program called “NANO AWARDS” as one of our appreciation for those many parties who have intensively developed, published, and facilitated nanotechnology in Indonesia. At the same time, we are also going to conduct The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Material and Practical Nanotechnology (ICAMPN) which will invite many international class researchers from foreign countries who have intensively conducted many researches in Nanotechnology.
The Nano Awards & 2nd ICAMPN is expected to give significant contributions for Awareness Building process which will be turn onto Acceptance Building and will end on Ownership Building of particularly Indonesian scientific community and generally for Indonesian people in order to emphasize the importance and significance of acceleration of mastering nanotechnology to end up this multidimensional crisis.
11-12 November 2009
OBJECTIVES This program is aimed:
- To improve community awareness of nanotechnology for Indonesia development in order to improve national prosperity, independency, and glory.
- To confront nanotechnology researchers, users, industies, and decision makers in order to exchange valuable informations so that mutual cooperation to achieve common goals can be arranged.
- To present recent research results, developments, and thoughts from many nanotechnology researchers/practitioners around the world.
- To give honorary appreciation for those who have high concern to the development and utilization of nanotechnology in Indonesia.
- To give real contribution of Indonesian Society for Nanotechnology for national development, particularly in the field of nanotechnology.
2nd ICAMPN : “Technology: For a Better Tomorrow”
- 2nd Call For Papers : 29 September 2009
- Deadline for Abstract : 12 October 2009
- Notification of abstract acceptance : 19 October 2009
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission : 30 October 2009
- Early bird registration : 16 October 2009
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are invited to submit extended abstract before the submission of full papers. The extended abstract should NOT exceeding 500 words and must include:
- Title of paper(s), author(s) name and affiliation(s).
- Brief information of full paper, including background, experiments, and results.
- Figures may be included as additional information.
- Suitable keywords
Online submission of extended abstract must be done through the website at email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted papers will be published in 2nd ICAMPN proceeding. Selected papers will be presented in the 2nd ICAMPN and will be published in Indonesian Nanoletter. Format of camera-ready paper can be downloaded through the program website at www.icampn.nano.or.id.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
The registration fee includes the attendance at all scientific sessions, lunch and tea breaks, conference proceeding and certificate attendance. Participant Early Bird Regular Domestic IDR 500.000 IDR 600.000 Foreign USD 150 USD 200
CONFERENCE ORGANIZER :
Indonesian Society for Nanotechnology
In collaboration with MINISTRY OF RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
PUSPIPTEK Science Park Serpong Building. 410 Balai Inkubator Teknologi BPPT R.129 Tangerang Banten 15310 INDONESIA
Phone/Fax : (021) 7587 0479 website : www.nano.or.id email : email@example.com
For further information, feel free to contact:
Indonesian Society for NanotechnologyPUSPIPTEK Science Park Serpong Building. 410Balai Inkubator Teknologi BPPT R.129Tangerang Banten 15310, INDONESIA
Phone/Fax : +6221 7587 0479
URL : www.icampn.nano.or.id